Season’s Greetings to WMS users and all of Ezone Software’s Clients! A further update on January’s WMS Upgrade which is due early January 2012.
This update will include the following:
Brand New WMS Library Functionality
– Improved features – such as the ability to “cut” or “copy” folders and images from one place in the library to another (to enable you to manage you library files and folders more easily)
– All files can now be previewed in a browser window (you can preview PDF files as well)
– A great new image editor – allowing you to edit images within the WMS library (rather than having to edit images externally and then upload them to the WMS library)
– Clicking on the “select” button in an element that is linked to the library (such as an image element) now allows you to upload images at this point as well as selecting images in the element. So you don’t have to go to the library first, you can:
- Click on “select” in the element on you page in the WMS which links to the WMS library
- Upload the file from your local computer to the WMS library at this stage
- Select the image in the element – a much quicker process
– Plus more. In general the new WMS library is much easier to use with a new User Interface
Support if IE9 and IE10 has been significantly improved when using the WMS
As well as a number of general fixes and improvements
FAQs on the new WMS Library Functionality can be found here: WMS Library Functionality
Further training options on the new WMS library functionality will be available closer to and after the upgrade launch.
We will be emailing you and posting on the Ezone Software Blog with more information the day before the launch – so watch this space!
An online training session covering these library changes will take place at 11am on Thursday 5th January. Please email [email protected] to book a place (15 places maximum – A second session can be scheduled if numbers exceed this).
As usual we will be available to provide support for you on this and any other WMS matter at [email protected]
Wishing you a Happy New Year when it comes!